8 in. Dualie Plastic Omni Wheel w/ 1/2 in. Bearings
8 in. Dualie Plastic Omni Wheel Included Hardware: Four - 8 in. Plastic Omni Wheel Webs Thirty-Six - Black SBR Rollers Thirty-Six - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins Sixty-Four - Omni-roller Sleeve...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
- Four - 8 in. Plastic Omni Wheel Webs
- Thirty-Six - Black SBR Rollers
- Thirty-Six - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins
- Sixty-Four - Omni-roller Sleeves
- Nine - Individual M5x0.8 x 20mm SHCS
- Twelve - Individual M5 Nylock Nuts
- Three - Individual #10-32 x 2-1/4 in. SHCS
- Thirty-Six - Individual M3 Nylock Nuts
- Thirty-Six - Individual M3 x 10mm SHCS
- Two - R8 1/2 in. id Bearings
- Two - 1/2" id flanged, shielded ball bearing (FR8ZZ)
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and one ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (on one side). For 1/2 in. id, use two am-0029 bearings and two am-0030 bearings. For 3/8 in. id use four am-0209 bearings.
- One ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (on each side, totaling 4). For 1/2 in. id, use two am-0029 bearings and two am-0030 bearings. For 3/8 in. id use four am-0209 bearings.
Bearings and screws were not made in the USA. All other components were designed, manufactured and assembled in the United States of America.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole on a 1.875" diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter bore, 1/4 in. deep on either side, 0.95 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Load Capacity: 120 lbs (rollers don't spin pas this weight)
- Material: Black Polycarbonate,Brass
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 36
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 2.04 in.