Batteries and select accessories on sale through 2/15 - enter 6weekbatteries in your cart for 5% off!
Return PolicyAndyMark, Inc. will accept returns of items purchased with an authorized RMA number if the product is returned within 30 days after the date of receipt, and the item is unused and returned in the same condition it was received. A refund will be credited to the customer, less a 5% restock fee. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to return unused parts. Pack your parts carefully!
Please complete the RMA Form, and you will be contacted within 2-3 business days with an authorized RMA number. Refunds may not be credited without an RMA.
Returns should be shipped to: AndyMark, Attention: Returns, 1900 E. North St., Kokomo, IN 46901. Please include a copy of your e-mail order confirmation or packing list when you send your return. Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
Returns for orders older than 30 days will only be accepted with prior authorization after submission on the RMA Form, and are eligible for Merchandise Credit only, and 10% restocking fee.
The merchandise credit will be issued to the customer in the form of a Gift Certificate via e-mail once the product is received by AndyMark, and must be redeemed within one year from the issue date. The customer is responsible for using the assigned Gift Certificate Code provided when placing a new order to ensure the credit is applied.
General RMA Guidelines:
- Please request an RMA in advance of sending any returns back to us using the RMA Form.
- Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a warranty issue.
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing list with your order, and write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
- Returns for orders past 30 days of receipt are eligible for merchandise credit only.
- We reserve the right to deny returns on items that were purchased over 90 days, old version releases or obsoleted products.
- In the event your product is not received in a condition to be placed back in inventory, we reserve the right to change your refund method to merchandise credit only.