AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
The body is made from black polycarbonate, while the rollers are each molded with a nylon core and TPU tread. These rollers spin smoothly on a captured dowel pin.
Usage With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an axle and hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are not included with this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. To install a hub onto this wheel, use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws.
Usage With Sprockets and Bearings:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel with #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws. You will also need to press ball bearings into the wheel so that it may spin on a shaft or bolt. The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2 in. shafts, use am-0181. For a 3/8 in. shafts use am-0209.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.157 in.) on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter x 0.36 in. deep with a 0.96 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Load Capacity: 120 Lbs.
- Material: Black Polycarbonate (body), White Nylon (inside of roller), Gray TPU (outside of roller)
- Roller Axle: 1/8 in. diameter steel dowel pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 8
- Weight: 0.59 Lbs.
- Width Across Middle: 2 in.
Essential wheel on tank drive robots
we have ran these wheels for a couple years. They have held up well for us.
Great quality and excellent value and service.
"4" Dura Omnis"
"FIRST Team 1747 used 8 of these in the fabrication of an h-drive/slide drive. The wheels seem to work well. They offer great traction and reduced vibration in comparison to other omni wheel offerings. We've seen fairly aggressive wear so far on the rollers, but it hasn't proven to be an issue and is part of the usual traction vs wear life trade off. In using these wheels it is important that they are mounted perpendicular to the surface they are intended to contact. Angular misalignment can lead to the wheel body contacting the ground. Great product as always. I'd highly suggest them over the other 4" offerings."