Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
The kit comes with 3 different gear ratio options, so that you can experiment and understand how changing the gear ratio affects the driving performance of the TileRunner.
- 45 Tooth and 35 Tooth gear combination yields a 1:0.78 over drive
- Two 40 Tooth gears yeild a 1:1 ratio
- 35 Tooth and 45 Tooth gear combination yields a 1:1.28 reduction
M3 NeveRest mounting bolts are now 5mm long instead of 6mm. Assembly guides have been updated to match the 6-32 Hex Head hardware and detail has been added to help clarify build steps.
Part ListSD Mecanum (am-3437_mec) Includes in entirety:
- 2 - Chassis Inside Plate (am-3392_Inside)
- 2 - Chassis Outside Plate (am-3392_Outside)
- 4 - 4x4 Plate for Chassis (am-3393)
- 1 - Belly Pan for Chassis (am-3394)
- 2 - Peanut Extrusion, 11.25" (am-3395)
- 2 - Churro Tubing, 11.25" (am-3398)
- 8 - Churro, 63mm (am-3399)
- 4 - NeveRest Classic 40 Gearmotor (am-2964a)
- 1 - 4" Standard Mecanum Wheel, Wheel Set (am-2626)
- 14 - 6x12x4mm Flanged Bearing (am-3377) - two extra included, not needed in assembly
- 12 - 6mm D Bore Double Boss Nub w/Set Screw (am-3215a)
- 4 - Hall Effect Encoder Cable with 4-Pin Connector (am-2992)
- 8 - 40T Gear for PicoBox (am-3407)
- 4 - 35T Gear for PicoBox (am-3408)
- 4 - 45T Gear for PicoBox (am-3409)
- 4 - Uno Plate for PicoBox (am-3423)
- 4 - 6mm D Shaft x 100mm (am-3226-100)
- 16 - Spacer for PicoBox (am-3406)
- 8 - Aluminum Spacer, 12.7mm OD x 6.15mm ID x 9mm (am-3426)
- 1 - Red Tacky Grease, 14.2 gram (am-2768)
- 4 - Spacer, aluminum, 3/8" OD x 0.257" ID x 19/32 (am-1290)
- 28 - Thread-Forming Screw, 1/4-20 x 0.75 in. (am-1310)
- 64 - 6-32 0.5" Hex Head Screw Bulk Qty (am-1436)
- 32 - Nylock Nut, 6-32 (am-1419)
- 16 - 1/4-20 x 1.75" BHCS (am-1420)
- 16 - 1/4-20 Nylock Jam Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1102)
- 24 - M3-0.5 x 5mm SHCS (am-1443)
- 16 - 6-32 1.25" Hex Head Screw(am-1437)
Shipping Box size estimate: 12" x 19" x 3.25"
Weight: ~ 13.0 lbs
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/configurable-tilerunner-chassis-options?1)%20Drive%20Style=Mecanum%20Drive&quantity=1&2)%20Wheel%20Type%20%26%20Style=SD%20Mecanum%20Wheels&3)%20NeveRest%20Options=Classic%2040%3A1&4)%20PicoBox%20Options=Gearing%20for%20Every%20Ratio%20Option'>BT4MS4E</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.
The base is great but motors not so great. They...
The base is great but motors not so great. They do not have the power to push the wheels even after gearing down. I would go with the HD mechanism wheels. These maybe easier for the motors to push. [AndyMark Response: We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Tilerunner Chassis Mecanum. The NeveRest Classic 40 Gearmotor has been used in countless FTC drive bases and is the standard motor in many of the TileRunner kits. It sounds like you may have an issue with your gearmotors, gear alignment, or wheel orientation. Please contact us directly and we will be happy to try to address the issue directly. ]