8 in. Aluminum Dualie Omni Wheel w/ 1/2 in. bearings
8 in. Aluminum Dualie Omni Wheel with 1/2 in. BearingsThese wheels combine the best features of the AndyMark Trick Wheels with the AndyMark plastic omni wheels. They are light and durable. They wil...Read More
These wheels combine the best features of the AndyMark Trick Wheels with the AndyMark plastic omni wheels. They are light and durable. They will bend under a severe impact, but can be easily repaired. The center bore is sized to receive a 1+1/8 in. diameter flange bearing (FR8ZZ or am-0573) in a press fit manner.
- Four - 8" Outer Aluminum Onmi Rings
- Two - 8" Inner Aluminum Omni Plate
- Thirty-Six - Black SBR Rollers
- Thirty-Six - Steel Dowel Pins
- Seventy-Two - Brass Omni-roller Sleeves
- Thirty-Six - Individual #10-32x3/8" Button Head Phillips Screws
- One - Aluminum Omni Spacer
- Six - Individual #10-32x1/2" SHCS
- Two - 1/2" FR8ZZ Bearings
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs (except the Small DD Globe Hub) to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in the price of the wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0030. For a 3/8" id, use am-0573. The sprocket needs to be spaced out in order for the chain to miss the side of the wheels.
- Two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0030. For a 3/8" id, use am-0573.
Bearings and screws were not made in the USA. All other components were designed, manufactured and assembled in the United States of America.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.124 in. diameter bore
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs
- Material: 3 - 1/8 in thick aluminum with aluminum omni spacer
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 36
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 1.05 in.
Returns are not accepted for this product.