Treaded tank drive + TileRunner = TreadRunner Here is the robust, powerful, unstoppable treaded drivetrain you are looking for! This robot drive chassis drives a pair of 2" wide timing belt trea...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Here is the robust, powerful, unstoppable treaded drivetrain you are looking for! This robot drive chassis drives a pair of 2" wide timing belt treads to push, climb, and overcome obstacles in it's path. Like other standard TileRunners, it uses two PicoBox Duos along with sturdy aluminum sheet metal frame components.
You'll receive two treads (am-3963) and the toothed drive pulleys (am-3967), instead of Stealth Wheels, as well as all the spacers, shafts, and gears to get you up and running.
Included is also a tension shaft for each tread, which includes a churro post, spacers and two hex bearings.
High Performance Features:
This version of the TileRunner retains the drop center performance boost by adding an idler pulley where the traditional center wheel goes. This way the TreadRunner turns on a dime and trucks in a straight line like no TileRunner kit before.
- 2 - Tread, timing belt with urethane rubber coating (am-3963)
- 6 - Pulley for timing belt, 2 halves make one pulley (am-3967)
- 2 - Tensioner hardware kit (am-3970h)
- 4 - NeveRest 40 Gearmotors (am-2964a)
- 2 - Outside Plates (am-3392_outside)
- 2 - Inside Plates (am-3392_inside)
- 8 - 63mm Churro (am-3399)
- 2 - 11.25" Churro (am-3398)
- 2 - 11.25" Peanut (am-3395)
- 4 - 4x4 Hole Bracket (am-3393)
- 2 - PicoBox Duo Plate (am-3405)
- 1 - Belly Pan Perforated Polycarbonate Sheet (am-3394)
- 4 - Hall Effect Encoder Cable (am-2992)
- 56 - Hex Head Screw, 6-32 x 1/2 long
- 32 - Nylock Nut, 6-32
- 24 - SHCS, M3-0.5 x 6mm
- 2 - 6mm D Shaft, 100mm long (am-3226-100)
- 1 - Hardware Pack
- 1 - Nub Kit
- 1 - Bearing Kit
- 6 - 40t PicoBox Gear (am-3407)
- 1 - Grease Pack (am-2768)