Individual Components within Kit:
- 4 - Linear Motion - Main Plate (am-3968)
- 4 - Linear Motion - Bearing Holder (am-3971)
- 8 - Bearing 6x12x4mm (am-4149)
- 2 - Push in rivet (am-1504)
- 4 - 6-32 x 1.000" Hex Head Thread Lock Screws (am-1565)
- 4 - 6-32 Lock Nut (am-1419)
- 2 - 6mmOD x 4mmID x 16mmL Nylon Spacer (am-1529)
- 4 - 6mmOD x 4mmID x 16mmL Aluminum Spacer (am-1530)
- 4 - 6mmOD x 4mmID x 5mmL Nylon Spacer (am-1531)
- 2 - M4-0.7 x 25mm Socket Head Cap Screw (am-1532)
- 4 - M4-0.7 x 30mm Socket Head Cap Screw (am-1533)
- 6 - M4-0.7 Lock Nut (am-1435)
Returns are not accepted for this product.
So far so good
We have not been able to implement it yet but the assembly has gone well for 7th through 9th grade students. We wanted to upgrade to a mencaum drive this year but there are no expansion hubs to run the 5th motor for the lift. If anyone knows how to run 5 motors off of a single hub your help would be greatly appreciated as we are a 2nd year middle school FTC team.