The REV Robotics Proto Board is a passive expansion board designed for the roboRIO MXP (myRIO Expansion Port). Custom circuits can be prototyped and added to the roboRIO with this breadboard-style board. Every MXP signal is broken out close to the prototype area allowing for short and neat wiring. Plated-through holes make the Proto Board much more durable than standard copper clad perforated boards. More information can be found at https://www.revrobotics.com/proto-board/.
- Access to all MXP signals
- Double-sided PCB
- All plated-through holes 0.1" grid hole pattern
- 16 x 16 breadboard-style area with bus strips
- 4 x 16 area with isolated holes
- 2 4-40 x 3/16" roboRIO mounting screws
- 1 34-pin MXP connector Dimensions:
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Will meet our specs.