Nano Tube 20 in. Drive Chassis, 3 Shaft, 6 Pneumatic Wheels
This drive base is tough and ready for the road. We've driven this drive base on hilly ground, broken up asphalt, and driven it off a curb. This drive base holds up and is ready for more. Since the...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
NOTE: This is sold as an unassembled kit.
- Two - 20 in. Ambidextrous Continuous Gear Drive 3 Shaft Nano Tube
- Four - 19.25 in. Churro
- Eight - Self Threading 1/4-20 x 2.5 in. Screws (am-1222)
- Four - CIM Motor
- Six - Pneumatic Wheel to Hub Mount Hardware
- Six - 1/2 in. Key Hub
- Six - 8 in. Pneumatic Wheel Assembly
- Six - 1/8 x 1/8 x 0.7 Machine Key
- Twelve - 3/16 Thick Nylon Spacer
- Six - Nylon Spacer
- Six - individual 1/4-20 x 1/2 in. Button Head Screw
- Six - 1/4" Washer (am-1027)
- One - Perforated Polycarbonate Sheet
- Eight - Nylon Loop Clamp
- Eight - 8-32 x 1/2 in. Socket Head Screw
- Eight - 8-32 Nylock Nut
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 12 ft/sec
- Frame Length: 20 in.
- Frame Width: 21 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs
- Max Extend Height: 7.5 in.
- Max Extend Length: 24.5 in.
- Max Extend Width: 27 in.
- Motors: 4 CIM motors
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/rover?sku=am-4100m_PN8'>am-4100m_PN8</a>
- Robot Weight: 38 lbs
- Weight: 40 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.