Nano Tube 20 in. Drive Chassis, 3 Shaft, 6 Pneumatic Wheels
This drive base is tough and ready for the road. We've driven this drive base on hilly ground, broken up asphalt, and driven it off a curb. This drive base holds up and is ready for more. Since the...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
NOTE: This is sold as an unassembled kit.
- Two - 20" Ambidextrous Continuous Gear Drive 3 Shaft Nano Tube
- Four - 19.25" Cross Hex
- Eight - Self Threading 1/4-20 x 2.5" Screws
- Four - CIM Motor
- Six - Pneumatic Wheel to Hub Mount Hardware
- Six - 1/2" Key Hub
- Six - 8" Pneumatic Wheel Assembly
- Six - 1/8 x 1/8 x 0.7 Machine Key
- Twelve - 3/16 Thick Nylon Spacer
- Six - Nylon Spacer
- Six - individual 1/4-20 x 1/2" Button Head Screw
- Six - 1/4" Washer (am-1027)
- One - Perforated Polycarbonate Sheet
- Eight - Nylon Loop Clamp
- Eight - 8-32 x 1/2" Socket Head Screw
- Eight - 8-32 Nylock Nut
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 12 ft/sec
- Frame Length: 20"
- Frame Width: 21"
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs
- Max Extend Height: 7.5"
- Max Extend Length: 24.5"
- Max Extend Width: 27"
- Motors: 4 CIM motors
- Robot Weight: 38 lbs