Nano Tube 20 in. Drive Chassis, 3 Shaft, 6 Pneumatic Wheels
This drive base is tough and ready for the road. We've driven this drive base on hilly ground, broken up asphalt, and driven it off a curb. This drive base holds up and is ready for more. Since the...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
NOTE: This is sold as an unassembled kit.
- Two - 20" Ambidextrous Continuous Gear Drive 3 Shaft Nano Tube
- Four - 19.25" Churro
- Eight - Self Threading 1/4-20 x 2.5" Screws (am-1222)
- Four - CIM Motor
- Six - Pneumatic Wheel to Hub Mount Hardware
- Six - 1/2" Key Hub
- Six - 8" Pneumatic Wheel Assembly
- Six - 1/8 x 1/8 x 0.7 Machine Key
- Twelve - 3/16 Thick Nylon Spacer
- Six - Nylon Spacer
- Six - individual 1/4-20 x 1/2" Button Head Screw
- Six - 1/4" Washer (am-1027)
- One - Perforated Polycarbonate Sheet
- Eight - Nylon Loop Clamp
- Eight - 8-32 x 1/2" Socket Head Screw
- Eight - 8-32 Nylock Nut
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 12 ft/sec
- Frame Length: 20"
- Frame Width: 21"
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs
- Max Extend Height: 7.5"
- Max Extend Length: 24.5"
- Max Extend Width: 27"
- Motors: 4 CIM motors
- Robot Weight: 38 lbs
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/rover?Electronics=No&Pre-Assembled=Yes&Wheel%20Type=8%20in.%20Pneumatic">am-4100m_PN8</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.