SPARK Brushed DC Motor Controller
The REV Robotics SPARK Motor Controller is an incredibly affordable brushed DC motor controller designed full of features available at a price everyone can afford. The SPARK has tremendous power, a...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Estimated back in stock: May 25, 2021
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
- Passive Cooling: No fans or extra components are needed to keep the SPARK cool under pressure. This controller can run 60A continuous without active cooling.
- Synchronous Rectification: Also known as active rectification, is a more efficient way of controlling power. This neat way of managing electricity reduces heat generation.
- Limit Switch Inputs: Programming components to stop at the exact correct spot is difficult. Make it easy with limit switches and let hardware handle motion for you. No programming needed on your end. This works with normally open limit switches.
- Calibration: The SPARK is factory calibrated to 1ms – 2ms input signal. The SPARK can also be manually calibrated by an end-user.
- Integrated Cable Retention: Ensuring control signals always make it to a motor controller is important. Eliminate your worry by using a SPARK that retains your PWM cables.
- Clamping Screw Terminals: Give your electrons a fighting chance with a large surface area. Plates clamp onto your connectors ensuring they are secure.
- RGB Status LED: With visual feedback, you will always know exactly how the SPARK is performing.
Included Components with SPARK:
- Two extra terminal screws
- PWM Cable
Additional Components in SPARK Bundle:
- Four #8 12 AWG Ring Terminals (am-4266)
- 5' of 12 AWG Red and Black Silicone Wire
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your AndyMark order number.
- Connector Type: M3 Screw Terminals
- Current: 60 Amps Continuous, 100 Amps Peak
- Frequency: 50 Hz Input, 15.62 kHz Output
- Input Deadband: 40μs
- Input Pulse Width Range: 1-2 ms
- Input Resolution: 1μs
- Pulse Range: 1000µs - 2000µs
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 2.61 oz