SPARKmini Brushed DC Motor Controller
The SPARKmini is an inexpensive in-line brushed DC motor controller designed to offer superior performance with motors like AndyMark's NeveRest motors and other similar gearmotors at a lower ampera...Read More
The SPARKmini is an inexpensive in-line brushed DC motor controller designed to offer superior performance with motors like AndyMark's NeveRest motors and other similar gearmotors at a lower amperage.
SPARKmini responds to the same control signals as standard RC servos. Connect it to a servo port or PWM output from a controller and you're ready to go. Power into the controller comes through an XT30 connector and power to a motor runs through a JST VH connector. To connect these directly to a NeveRest motor one of these connectors is required.
- Integrated Wires with Connectors: Don't waste time or money with adding your own connectors. This controller has them included.
- Brake/Coast Switch: Easily toggle between power down behavior modes.
- Status LED: Always see what state the controller is in for easy troubleshooting.
Email email@example.com and include your AndyMark order number.
- Connector Type: JST VH for Motor, XT30 Male for Power, 1x3 Servo Female for Signal
- Current: 15 Amps Continuous, 20 Amps Peak
- Frequency: 50Hz Input, 10kHz Output
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- Pulse Range: 500μs - 2500μs
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.87 oz
This is a very good product a very good I have used a lot of speed controllers and this very reliable