SPARKmini Brushed DC Motor Controller
$30.00 – $52.00
The SPARKmini is an inexpensive in-line brushed DC motor controller designed to offer superior performance with motors like AndyMark's NeveRest motors and other gearmotor combinations at a lower am...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
The SPARKmini is an inexpensive in-line brushed DC motor controller designed to offer superior performance with motors like AndyMark's NeveRest motors and other gearmotor combinations at a lower amperage.
SPARKmini responds to the same control signals as standard RC servos. Connect it to a servo port or PWM output from a controller and you're ready to go. Power into the controller comes through an XT30 connector and power to a motor runs through a JST VH connector.
- Integrated Wires with Connectors: Don't waste time or money with adding your own connectors. This controller has them included.
- Brake/Coast Switch: Easily toggle between power down behavior modes.
- Status LED: Always see what state the controller is in for easy troubleshooting.
Additional Components Basics Control Bundle (am-4263):
- 1 - Anderson Powerpole to XT30 Adapter Cable (am-4271)
- 1 - Anderson Powerpole to JST VH (am-3732)
- 1 - Powerpole Kit (am-2198)
- Connector Type: JST VH for Motor,XT30 Male for Power,1x3 Servo Female for Signal
- Current: 15 Amps Continuous,20 Amps Peak
- Frequency: 50Hz Input,10kHz Output
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- Pulse Range: 500μs - 2500μs
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.87 oz