NeveRest Classic Motor ONLY
This is ONLY the motor that is featured in the NeveRest Classic Series gearmotors. This motor has a helical pinion gear pre-installed that interfaces with all our NeveRest Classic gearboxes. Unless...Read More
Compatible With Gearboxes:
NeveRest Classic 20 (am-3105)
NeveRest Classic 40 (am-3106)
NeveRest Classic 60 (am-3107)
NOTE: This is not compatible with the NeveRest Orbital series of gearmotors; the pinion and faceplate are incompatible.
Encoder Cable options:
Encoder cables are not included with this motor, and are sold separately. We have two options:
- am-2992 is a cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder and also the black 4-pin connector for the HiTechnic motor controller.
- am-2993 is a cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder on one end and 4 separate black connectors.
The hall effect encoder mounted on the back of this motor provides 28 pulses per revolution (ppr).
Use in a BaneBots Gearbox:
This motor can be attached to a BaneBots P60 gearbox. See the downloads tab of this page for the step by step assembly video.
- Electrical Connection Geometry: 6-pin connector for motor power and encoder contact
- Gauge: 18 AWG
- Material: Steel,Steel with plastic encoder housing
- Maximum Diameter: 38mm (1.49 in)
- Mounting Holes: 3x M2-0.4 x 22mm deep
- Overall Length: 75mm (2.95 in)
- Weight: 0.550 lbs
- Free Speed: 6600 RPM
- Maximum Power: 14 Watts
- Pulses Per Revolution: 28 (7 Rises of Channel A)
- Stall Current: 11.5 Amps
- Stall Torque: 8.75 oz-in
- Voltage: 12V DC
never ending motors
Outstanding across the board.... didn't receive an email when they were avaialable, but was happy to see they were quickly back in stock...
The screws holding the bracket that needs to be removed to attach this to the banebots motor were stripped, so we couldn't get them off. The other one we got was good though.
never rest motors
the never rest (banebots) motors seem to last pretty long, we have been using these since last season and the are much better than the pitsc o motors.
I really like these motors for FTC.