Ships From Sydney - 6 in. HiGrip Wheel 80 Durometer White
Shipping from our Sydney location.FTC Note: This product is NOT legal for FTC. We recommend our Stealth Wheel. This is a 6" diameter wheel with a polycarbonate body and a TPU rubber "HiGrip" tread...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This is a 6" diameter wheel with a polycarbonate body and a TPU rubber "HiGrip" tread profile. This wheel features a 80A durometer tread material that is durable with long-life wear characteristics. Use this wheel for great tread life and good drivetrain response.
We feel that these wheels are a more durable option for teams' drivetrains. While they provide good traction, they make for a maintenance-free wheel for the average team. Under normal circumstances we feel that these wheels will last most FIRST Robotics Competition teams the entire season.
No bearings or hubs are included in this wheel.
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Body Material: Polycarbonate, black
- Tread Material: TPU rubber, 80A durometer
- Bore: 0.95 inch, with bearing pockets of 1.124 inch diameter x 0.25 inch deep on both sides
- Weight: 0.5 Pounds
- Bolt Pattern: six holes (0.17 inch diameter) on a 1.875 inch diameter bolt circle
- Coefficient of friction: 0.95-1.0 static (on tight pile carpet)
- Coefficient of friction on HDPE: 0.31
- Side Load: In excess of 600 lbs at tread surface
- Load capacity: 90 pounds
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs (not included) to this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten a hub to this wheel.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0181 or am-0029. For a 3/8" id, use am-0209. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten the sprocket to the wheel.