Ships From Sydney - AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor
This updated version of the AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor is an even faster and more powerful version of this popular 775-class motor platform. With a power rating of up to 382W, this motor is capable...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Motors need air flow to keep cool. A hot motor won't last nearly as long, or deliver the power it once did new. To keep a RedLine cool and in great shape, use a 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650 when mounting to a custom gearbox. All of our gearboxes that use this motor have vent plate spacers included with your purchase or include sufficient venting machined in.
Useful Additional Parts:
- RedLine Encoder Kit, am-3773
- 12 Tooth 32 DP Pinion, am-3657
- M4 x 0.7 10 mm Mounting Screw, am-1264
- Vent Plate for keeping this motor cool and functional - 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650
- Fantastic Gearbox Pairing Options:
Motor has the following information laser etched on the flux ring:
Manufacturer Part number: DF-30F-2003
Logo: AndyMark Logo
AndyMark Part Number: am-3775a
Date Code: YYWWD
- Bolt Pattern: 2 M4x0.7 Holes on a 29 mm diameter bolt circle
- Diameter: 1.744 in.
- Length: 3.455 in.
- Maximum Power: 380 Watts (+/- 10%)
- No Load Current: 3.8 A
- No Load RPM: 21020 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Output Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Output Shaft Length: 0.346 in.
- Stall Current: 130 A
- Stall Torque: 0.7 N-m (6.2 in-lbs) (+/- 10%)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Weight: 0.806 lb