This is the 42 tooth pulley used in the AM14U family of chassis. It works with all 5 mm pitch HTD timing belts. This pulley has a 1.875 in. bolt circle making it easy to attach to many of our motion components. It also has a locking pattern that is compatible with many of our wheels.
This pulley comes as two identical halves that mesh with each other to create one pulley that is the correct width for a 15 mm timing belt.
Need to have two 15 mm belts on one pulley? Add in the 15 mm wide, 42 Tooth Pulley Extension (am-2813) and you can run two belts in two different directions.
- Belt Profile: 5 mm pitch HTD timing belt, 15 mm wide
- Bolt Pattern: 0.2 in. diameter holes, evenly spaced on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 0.95 in., with bearing pocket of 1.124 in. diameter x 0.25 in. deep
- Flange Diameter: 2.92 in.
- Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Outside Diameter: 2.575 in. (at outer tooth edge)
- Pitch Diameter: 2.632 in.
- Teeth: 42
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
- Width: 0.85 in. (both halves assembled together)