42 Tooth HTD Pulley Extension
If you need to increase the width of our 42 Tooth pulley, here is the solution! This pulley extension mates with existing pulley halves (am-2234). This pulley extension can be used in a variety of ...Read More
- Belt Profile: 5mm pitch HTD timing belt, 15mm wide
- Bolt Pattern: 0.20 in. diameter holes, evenly spaced on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 0.95 in. with bearing pocket of 1.124 in. diameter x 0.25 in. deep
- Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Outside Diameter: 2.59 in. (at outer tooth edge)
- Pitch Diameter: 2.632 in.
- Teeth: 42
- Weight: 0.082 lbs
- Width: 15 mm
Great Option to Extend 42t Pulleys to Fit Two 15m Drive Belts for Robot Drive Wheels
These have been a great pullet extension to use for driving wheels on a dead axle setup. On 1519, we have used pulleys with these extensions with either 6" or 8" pneumatic tires on our 2016, 2018, and 2019 robots, and have never had a single pulley failure or problem. We bolt the pulleys directly into the wheels via the 1.875" bolt circle and typically use three 1/2" round bearings on dead axles, placing 2 bearings in the wheel and 1 bearing in the outer side of the pulley. They work great!
"42tooth pulley extension (am-2813)"
Using this year for FRC
Thank you for AM product line! Please add longer 10-32 SHCS (3,0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75). 3-3/4 long used this year in AM14U3 KOP not available as separate purchase - can you make available in packages of 6 or 12 (one, two wheels)
Worked well for FTC.