4 in. Stealth Wheel 8 mm Bore 50A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 50A durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight whee...Read More
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- These stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.
- Bolt Circle: 4 holes, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- Bore: 0.31 in. (8 mm) with 4 holes 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- CoF: 1.16 on Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite)
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Durometer: 50A
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Outer Bolt Pattern: 6 holes, 0.16 in. (6 mm) diameter on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-2648_Blue'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
"4 in Stealth wheel"
"These are awesome wheels and suited our purposes perfectly! Would recommend highly!"
Softer than Soft
The 4" stealth wheel (50A Durometer) is indeed super grippy and soft. Even just driving around without pushing anything except foam blocks, the wheels are showing signs of wear after only 6 scrimmage matches. But these things are the grippiest ever, which is exactly what we wanted!
4" blue stealth wheel
These are working great for our ball shooter.
We have used this product and love the design and how grippy the wheels are.
the wheels are good quality versital with two built in hub configurations. shipping was a little expensive
"Stealth Wheel / Shipping Problems"
"The wheel itself was as advertised; unfortunately it didn't work as well in our application as we hoped. It was certainly an adventure getting the correct product .... After two shipments of the wrong product, we finally got the one we ordered. Initially we got 2" wheels, then we go 4" wheels with the wrong bolt pattern. Customer service was responsive trying to resolve the problem. (AndyMark Response: Thank you for your understanding and patience as we make corrections. We will continue to work on improving our processes for order accuracy.)"
This one works. Wish the other AM wheels were available with this tread.
"Great wheels - watch out for too much grip"
"the difference in grip between 75 and 50 durometer is obvious. Climb low mountain in res-Q challenge with no problem. These wheels on 4 corners actually provide a bit too much grip on the floor pads. best to use with two Omni's or other lower grip wheels."