This motor can be selected without a pinion for you to use existing hardware, or you can select one of two pinion options. We offer a pre-pressed fifteen tooth pinion preparing the NEO for use in our EVO Shifter transmissions and EVO Slim gearboxes. We also offer a version with a sixteen tooth pinion. This pinion allows the NEO to be used in a CIM Sport planetary gearbox.
- Drop-in replacement for CIM-style motors: Anywhere a CIM can go, the NEO can go.
- Front and Rear Ball Bearings: The output shaft is supported in several places making it superior at handling loads.
- High-Temperature Neodymium Magnets: Strong magnets capable of handling the abuse of competitive robotics.
- High-Flex Silicone Motor Wires: For superior wire management.
- Integrated Encoder: For built-in position feedback.
- Motor Temperature Sensor: For monitoring the health of your motor and spotting issues sooner.
Email email@example.com and include your AndyMark order number.
- Diameter (Body): 2.36 in. (60 mm)
- Diameter (Shaft): 8mm with 2mm Keyway
- Encoder Counts Per Revolution: 42
- Free Current: 1.8 Amps
- Free Speed: 5676 RPM
- Length (Body): 2.3 in. (58.25 mm)
- Length (Shaft): 1.38 in. (35 mm)
- Manufacturer Part #: REV-21-1650
- Maximum Power: 406 Watts
- Motor Kv: 473 Kv
- Mounting Geometry: Four 10-32 holes on a 2 in. circle
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/neo-1-1-brushless-motor'>am-4258a</a>
- Stall Current: 105 Amps
- Stall Torque: 2.6 Nm
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Weight: 0.938 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.
saw the box on the porch, ran out grabbed it muttering "My Preciousss....."
Used this as a bolt in replacement for a mini CIM in a shooter. The NEO is faster and lighter and bolts in as a direct replacement using the same mounting holes and same coupling. I'm thinking we will use more of these in the future
Great motor, but be careful
NEOs work well in the way they are intended, but they can be fried if put in an overtorque situation. There are ways to protect it if you do your homework, but if your team wants an install and ignore solution, this may not be the best choice.
Great so far
They have been great for us so far