This PLG (Power Lift Gate) motor is used in automotive applications to open and close the liftgate in SUV’s etc. In most applications, the motor drives a lead screw that provides translational motion. An adapter to convert the motor output to a 0.5 in. Hex is provided.
The manufacturer part numbers are JE-PLG-149, the gearmotor without Shaft (am-4233) and JE-PLG-ADPTR-1 the hex shaft (am-4234). Both of these parts are included in am-4230, but can be purchased separately. A dual hall encoder is included for speed and directional feedback. One rotation includes 44.4 hall pulses. This was an approved FRC motor for the 2020 and 2021 season, with technical information listed here.
- Brown: Encoder 5V
- Yellow: Hall Effect Encoder 1 Output
- Green: Hall Effect Encoder 2 Output
- Blue: Hall Effect Encoder Ground
- Red: Motor 12V
- Black: Motor Ground
- Free Current: 2A
- Free Speed: 410 RPM
- Length: 6.5 in. From Shaft to Encoder Cable Connector
- Manufacturer Part Number: JE-PLG-149, JE-PLG-ADPTR-1
- Maximum Power: 47 Watts
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued, <a href='/products/johnson-electric-plg-gearmotor-and-output-shaft'>see other options here.</a>
- Ratio: 22.2:1
- Stall Current: 26A
- Stall Torque: 3.3 ft/lbs
- Weight: 0.564 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.