Electronic Bundles Builder
Electronics are the power and brains behind every incredible robot and machine. Figuring out all the individual pieces needed to make a robot go can be tedious which is why we've made it easy wit...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
Choose your processor, motor controllers, motors, and system components to create a complete electronics system to suit your needs. The only thing you'll need after configuring this Builder is a battery.
NOTE: Customers who are not affiliated with FIRST teams are required to purchase the NI roboRIO product through National Instruments, not AndyMark.A Few Recommended Options:
- BCLS4CB - This bundle utilizes the RadioLink Controller and lower-price Spark motor controllers with the smaller ATC 8 Gang Fuse Block. This bundle is great for lighter duty robots for prototyping with no need for programming.
- BCRX4NP - This bundle utilizes the roboRIO with SparkMax controllers with the brushless power of the NEOs with the full function of the Power Distribution Panel. This bundle is awesome for FRC buildup and larger sized robots with power.
- The first two positions identifies the
- BC - Bundle for Controls
- The third position identifies the controller and will come with components needed to hook it up (see link):
- The fourth position identifies the motor controller and will come with the components needed to hook it up (see link):
- The fifth position identifies the quantity of motors
and will come with wires needed to hook them up:
- 2 - Two Motors
- 4 - Four Motors
- The sixth position identifies the type of motor:
- The seventh position identifies the type of power distribution and will come with components needed to hook them up (see links):