RadioLink Basics Control Bundle
This bundle features the basic components to power the RadioLink radio and receiver. The next generation of robot remote control is here. Want features? It has features, so many features, more tha...Read More
The return spring for both joysticks is preinstalled to provide perfect tank-style robot driving. To use as a throttle controller, remove the spring return, and enjoy flight style control.
Components in this Bundle
- 1 - RadioLink Controller and Receiver (am-4422)
- 1 - Power Converter 12/24 VDC to 5 VDC (am-3068)
- 1 - 36 in. 22 Gauge PWM Wire (am-0695)
The built-in battery of T8S is 1S lithium. When the voltage becomes low, the green indicator will flash with a warning tone. Make sure to charge the battery in time to avoid possible damage by over-discharge. T8S charging is as simple, just plug in the micro USB data cable to a computer or portable charger. It takes approximately 40 minutes to fully charge T8S.
1) Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other (about 1 foot) and power on the receiver.
2) Switch on the transmitter, and the LED on R8SM will start flashing slowly.
3) There is a black binding button (ID SET) on the side of the receiver. Press the button until the LED is flashing
quickly and release, meaning the binding process is ongoing.
4) When the LED stops flashing and is always on, binding is complete. If not successful, the LED will flash slowly, if this happens, repeat the above steps.
- Current: Controller <150(±5)mA, Receiver <30mA
- Dimensions: Controller 6.4 in. x 3.76 in. x 2.24 in., Receiver 0.71 in. x 0.51 in.
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
- Frequency Band Width: 400KHz
- Interface(s): 2.4GHz Wireless, PWM, Bluetooth, Micro USB
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Transmission Rate: 38kbps
- Transmitter Power: 20db
- Voltage: Controller 3.7- 4.2V, Receiver 4.8~6V
Great option for battle bots
I used this set for a classroom battle bots competition. They were very simple to integrate and proved to be very durable.