CIMple Box, Single Stage Gearbox
Product Usage:All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuous...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuously for 30 minutes without grease to allow the gear teeth to wear in. While we do design with short run times in mind, this 'run in' period for smooth gearbox operation, is recommended. Once this is completed, thoroughly grease the gear teeth periodically to ensure smooth operation.
This gearbox is shipped in kit form, unassembled. The CIM Motors are NOT INCLUDED with this gearbox.
CIMple Box accepts two (or one) 2.5 in. CIM Motors. Hardware is included for attaching two of these motors.
- 1 - 1/2 in. id Flanged, Shielded Ball Bearing (FR8ZZ) (am-0030)
- 2 - Retaining Ring, 8mm id (am-0033)
- 1 - 3/8 in. id bearing, shielded (R6ZZ) (am-0516)
- 1 - CIMple Box Shaft Plate (am-0738)
- 1 - CIMple Box Housing (am-0739)
- 2 - 12T 20DP 8mm Bore, Steel Gear (am-0741)
- 1 - 56T 20DP 0.5" Hex Bore, Steel Gear (am-0742)
- 1 - 1/4 in. Flat Washer - Bulk Qty (am-1027)
- 1 - 1/4-20 x 1/2 in. BHCS - Bulk Qty (am-1039)
- 4 - 10-32 Nylock Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1042)
- 1 - 1/8x1/8x0700 Machine Key, steel (am-1043)
- 8 - 10-32 x 5/8 in. SHCS w/ Nylon Thread Lock Patch - Bulk Qty (am-1120)
- 2 - 2x2x10 mm Machine Key, steel (am-1121)
- 1 - Red Tacky Grease, 14.2 gram (am-2768)
- 1 - 1/2 in. Keyed Steel Output Shaft with Magnet for CIMple Box & Spinbox (am-0740a)
- Gear Type: spur gears, 20 dp, 14.5 degree pressure angle
- Material: 4140 steel,Nylon 6/6 with long fiberglass fill
- Output Shaft: 1/2 in. diameter, with 1/8" keyway, 4140 steel
- Weight: 1.40 lbs
Awesome! Worked Perfectly!!
This is what we decided to go with for our rope climbing mechanism, and it worked flawlessly, once we got enough power to it and put a 2nd CiM motor on it!
This is very good material and is strong with strength to the engine and is very good in quality to the test, and all good to help mechanics to our robotics.
Works well, very reliable
one big gear is warped rendering the box useless.
Purchase gear box units
Units arrived in a timely manner, in good order. Your website has room for improvement, hard to navigate through. Regards.
AndyMark comes through again with incredibly fast shipping and response to our online order. Their service and shipping is second to none. Every time we order we are consistently pleased with how the process and the shipping are so smooth Thank you AndyMark!!
For a team engaged in a contest you are too, When I use MSC, I get the item the enxt day or the latest two days. You make great stuff but I can't afford teh time. CB