CIMple Box V2 Single Stage Gearbox
$74.00 – $84.00
This tried and true gearbox is a single-stage, single reduction gearbox that yields a 4.67:1 gear reduction. This gearbox is shipped in kit form, unassembled.The CIMple Box accepts up to two motors...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
The CIMple Box accepts up to two motors with all the hardware necessary to install them. You have the choice between pinions for either a NEO / CIM style Motor, or a Falcon 500 motor.
- 1 - 3/8 in. id bearing, shielded (R6ZZ) (am-0516)
- 1 - CIMple Box Shaft Plate (am-0738a)
- 1 - CIMple Box Housing (am-0739a)
- 4 - 10-32 x 5/8 in. SHCS (am-1007)
- 1 - 1/4 in. Flat Washer (am-1027)
- 1 - 1/4-20 x 1/2 in. BHCS (am-1039)
- 4 - 10-32 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
- 6 - 10-32 Nylock Jam Nut (am-1063)
- 1 - 3/8 in. ID Shim Washer (am-1666)
- 1 - Red Tacky Grease, 14.2 gram (am-2768)
- 1 - 1/2 in. Hex Bearing (am-2986)
- 1 - 56T Gear (am-3822)
- Additional components including output shafts, pinions and hardware vary based on selection.
All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuously for 30 minutes without grease to allow the gear teeth to wear in. While we do design with short run times in mind, this 'run in' period for smooth gearbox operation, is recommended. Once this is completed, thoroughly grease the gear teeth periodically to ensure smooth operation.
Additional Encoder: An optional Encoder can be purchased and added to this gearbox.
If there is no table above this line please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diametral Pitch: 20
- Gear Type: Spur
- Material: Steel, Glass Filled Nylon, Aluminum
- Motor Input: CIM, NEO, Falcon 500
- Motor Quantity: 1, 2
- Output Shaft: 1/2 in. Diameter, 1/8 in. Keyway, 1/2 in. Hex
- Pressure Angle: 14.5
- Ratio: 4.67:1
- Weight: 1.40 lbs