AndyMark 775a RedLine Motor with 16 Tooth 0.7 Module Pinion Gear Installed
This updated version of the AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor is an even faster and more powerful version of this popular 775-class motor platform. With a power rating of up to 363W, this motor is capable...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This variation of the RedLine comes with a 16 tooth, 0.7 Module pinion and mounting screws (am-3768) already installed allowing this motor to be installed into either a 57 Sport or a Dual 775 Sport gearbox. Not only does this take the risk of damaging the motor during pinion installation out of your hands, it also means that this counts as a COTS part in FRC, and bringing these as spares to your competition won't count against your weight allowance for 2019.
Individual Parts Included with this Product:
- Necessary screws and washers to mount to the 57 Sport Motor Block
Manufacturer Part number: DF-30F-2003
Logo: AndyMark Logo
AndyMark Part Number: am-3775a
Date Code: YYWWD
- Bolt Pattern: 2 M4x0.7 Holes on a 29 mm diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 0.19 in. Round
- Diameter: 29 mm
- Gear Length: 0.47 in.
- Gear Material: Steel
- Gear Weight: 0.16 lbs
- Length: 3.598 in.
- Maximum Power : 363 Watts
- Module: 0.7
- No Load Current: 3.8 AMPs
- No Load Free Speed: 21020 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Output Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Output Shaft Length: 0.346 in.
- Pitch Diameter: 0.44 in.
- Pressure Angle: 20
- Stall Current: 130 AMPs
- Stall Torque: 0.7 N-m (6.2 in-lbs) (+/- 10%)
- Teeth: 16
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.9 lbs