TileRunner 4WD - Configurable FTC Chassis
Your one-stop-shop for all your FTC Chassis needs!ConfigurabilityFIRST Tech Challenge teams are unique and require unique solutions. The Configurable FTC Chassis has been developed around five main...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Your one-stop-shop for all your FTC Chassis needs!
- Need a balanced drive train that can turn on a dime? Choose a 6-wheel configuration.
- Want to use one end of your robot as the center of rotation to help with alignment? Choose a traction + omni option.
- Precision movements in all directions part of your game plan? Mecanum variations allow for omnidirectional movement of your robot.
- Need to get up and over obstacles? TileRiser or TreadRunner variants can overcome those pesky hurdles.
- The MecanAM Chassis has omnidirectional movement capabilities that can help drivers smoothly avoid obstacles and quickly change drive direction.
RecommendationsKnowing where to start is no problem! The brief objectives listed below provide you with the best TileRunner Options.
- The standard basic 6-Wheel TileRunner to get started - BT6S841
- High Maneuverability in any Direction - BTRMH4E
- High traction and pushing power - BT6S46A
- Fast and Easy to turn - BT6O62A
Looking for the Original TileRunnersOriginal TileRunners still exist, just as a different configurator product number! Below you will see links for equivalents under this new structure.
- TileRunner Frame Only (This requires your own PicoBox plates, NeveRest Motors, and Wheels) as BTFNWNN
- TileRunner Original 6WD am-3437 as BT6S84E
- TileRunner Limited Edition (am-3437_LE) as BT6S841
- TileRunner BullDozer (am-3437_bd) as BT6S56E
- TileRunner Omni (am-3437_omni) as BT6OC4E
- TileRunner Hulk (am-3437_hulk) as BT6PB4E
Understanding Part Numbers
FIRST Tech Challenge Chassis Configurator
Speed & Gearing
Structure & Usage
Performance, Rugged, Configurable
- Product Lifecycle: <a href='/pages/first-tech-challenge-chassis-drive-system-base-drivetrain'>More FTC Chassis options available!</a>