These Mounting Brackets are a part of the Robits Building System and can be used to fasten motors to get your robot moving.
Motor Mount [Side 2 Hole] (am-5012):
The Side 2 Hole Motor Mount is an excellent way of mounting a NeveRest motor to your Robits tubes. The mounting gusset is 1/8" thick 6061 aluminum for strength and features an 8 hole NeveRest hole pattern to allow users to mount a motor in 45° increments. The corners are notched to allow the mount to fit nicely against other Robits tubes and the 2 #10-32 holes are aligned on the bracket to allow it to be mounted centered on a tube. Additionally, this gusset is compatible with our 3/8" hex bearing (am-4489).
80T or 100T Motor Mount (am-5017):
The 80T - 100T Motor Mount is primarily designed to integrate with our 1" Robits tube. This gusset is 1/8" thick 6061 aluminum making it resilient to bending even under heavy loads. It utilizes a unique slotted feature to allow users the option of making an 80 tooth or 100 tooth gearbox.
80T Supported Gear Pairs
- 20T (am-3820) & 60T (am-5020_60) [3:1]
- 28T (am-3647) & 52T (am-4733) [1.9:1]
- 30T (am-5020_30) & 50T (am-5020_50) [1.7:1]
- 40T & 40T (am-5020_40) [1:1]
100T Supported Gear Pairs
- 40T (am-5020_40) & 60T (am-5020_60) [1.5:1]
- 50T & 50T (am-5020_50) [1:1]
- Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Gusset Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.201 inches
- Motor Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.125 inches
- Motor Boss Hole Diameter: 0.8741-0.8749 inches
- Motor Mounting Bolt Circle: 1.102 inches [28 mm]