RadioLink T8S with Mecanum Mixer
This is the fastest way to get mecanum drive with no programming. The package includes the RadioLink T8S and the Mecanum Mixer, using 3 channels on your controller to drive forward/backward, turn l...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
- RadioLink T8S Wireless Controller & R8EF Receiver (am-4422)
- Mecanum Mixer for Cheap & Dirty RCU(am-2715b)
Binding the Transmitter and Receiver:
- Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other (about 1 foot) and power on the receiver.
- Switch on the transmitter, and the LED on R8EF will start flashing slowly.
- There is a black binding button (ID SET) on the side of the receiver. Press the button until the LED is flashing quickly and release, meaning the binding process is ongoing.
- When the LED stops flashing and is always on, binding is complete. If not successful, the LED will flash slowly, if this happens, repeat the above steps.
Connect the servo cables to your RC receiver. The first input is the one closest to the left side of the mixer.
- Input 1 Strafe (Left Right translation)
- Input 2 Drive (Fwd-Reverse translation)
- Input 3 Turn / Rotate
There are 4 outputs on the Mecanum mixer:
- Output 5 Front-Left Motor
- Output 6 Front-Right Motor
- Output 7 Back-Left Motor
- Output 8 Back-Right Motor
Basic wiring diagram for Mecanum Mixer: