RadioLink T8S Wireless Controller & R8EF Receiver
1 - 9 units: $62.00
10 - 19 units: $57.04
20 or more units: $55.18
The next generation of robot remote control is here. Want features? It has features, so many features, more than you can count! This eight-channel controller receiver combination works for any and ...Read More
The next generation of robot remote control is here. Want features? It has features, so many features, more than you can count! This eight-channel controller receiver combination works for any and all situations. Connect it via USB micro to a computer and adjust settings as you see fit! Need to change on the fly? Change settings over Bluetooth from your smartphone!
The return spring for both joysticks is preinstalled to provide perfect tank-style robot driving. To use as a throttle controller, remove the spring return and enjoy flight style control.
The built-in battery of T8S is 1S lithium. When the voltage becomes low, the green indicator will flash with a warning tone. Make sure to charge the battery in time to avoid possible damage by over-discharge. T8S charging is as simple, just plug in the micro USB data cable to a computer or portable charger. It takes approximately 40 minutes to fully charge T8S.
- Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other (about 1 foot) and power on the receiver.
- Switch on the transmitter, and the LED on R8EF will start flashing slowly.
- There is a black binding button (ID SET) on the side of the receiver. Press the button until the LED is flashing quickly and release, meaning the binding process is ongoing.
- When the LED stops flashing and is always on, binding is complete. If not successful, the LED will flash slowly, if this happens, repeat the above steps.
- Current: Controller <150(±5)mA, Receiver <30mA
- Dimensions: Controller 6.4 in. x 3.76 in. x 2.24 in., Receiver 0.71 in. x 0.51 in.
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM (2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
- Frequency Band Width: 400KHz
- Interface(s): 2.4GHz Wireless, PWM, Bluetooth, Micro USB
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Receiver Weight: 6.6g
- Transmission Rate: 38kbps
- Transmitter Power: 20db
- Voltage: Controller 3.7- 4.2V, Receiver 4.8~6V
Excellent and Economic alternative to control o...
Excellent and Economic alternative to control our old FRC robots for demonstrations and parades.