Limelight 2+ is the 3rd iteration of a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for the FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experie...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Estimated back in stock: Summer 2022
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
Limelight 2+ is the 3rd iteration of a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for the FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experience or expert mentors, and powerful enough for experienced teams who need a reliable, competition-ready vision solution.
For warranty issues with this product, please e-mail:email@example.com.Updates From Limelight 2 to 2+:
- Reduce power consumption by up to 50%
- Eliminate the LED "warm-up" period.
- Further improve low voltage performance
- Brownout voltage now 4V
- Reduce the operating temperature by 20C
- Enable LED dimming.
- Increase max LED brightness by 15%
- Gray button is now red.
- Smaller footprint (note that the mounting hole spacing has changed in both dimensions)
- Increased FOV
- From 54 x 41 degrees to 59.6 x 45.7 degrees
- Improved build quality
- Rigid lens mount
- Improved plastic finish
- Tighter margins around ports and LEDs
- Light-pipe-exposed status LEDs
- Easier access to main power port
- Easier access to IP reset button
- Easier access to microUSB port
- POE jumper removed
- POE is always enabled
- Limelight bypasses normal NetworkTables limits to instantly submit targeting data
- Serial port removed
- MicroUSB cable provides power while flashing. No need to apply 12V power while flashing
- Some LL1 units contained loud fans, and others contained quiet fans. The new LL2 fan's loudness is in-between those of the two LL1 fans
- 60% more light than the standard dual-ring setup
- Illuminance is increased by gloss-finish LED cones
- Status LEDs
- Inner green LED blinks quickly if a target has been acquired, and blinks slowly if no targets are in view.
- Outer yellow LED blinks slowly if the unit is using an automatic IP configuration, and remains solid if the unit is using a static configuration.
If you experience issues with your Limelight2+ please visit limelightvision.io. Click on the three lines on the top left of the screen, click on CONTACT, and then complete the form. The wonderful Limelight folks will then work directly with you on your difficulties.
- Dimensions: 3.819 x 2.194 x 0.984 in
- Field of View: 59.6 x 49.7 degrees
- Total latency: 21-25 Milliseconds
- Luminous Flux: 400 lumens
- Tracking Interface: Network Tables
- Tracking Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Tracking Speed: 90fps
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
We were able to get vision targeting up and run...
We were able to get vision targeting up and running in just a few days.