Limelight 3 is the 4th iteration of a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for the FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experien...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Limelight 3 is the 4th iteration of a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for the FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experience or expert mentors, and powerful enough for experienced teams who need a reliable, competition-ready vision solution.
For more information, go here.
For warranty issues with this product, please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.Updates From Limelight 2+ to 3:
- 30% Smaller
- Low-latency, sensor-limited retro-reflective tracking improvements:
- 480p at 90fps
- 960p at 40fps
- 720p at 40fps
- 2592x1944 (5 megapixels) at 13-15fps
- Zero-Code AprilTag tracking
- Zero-Code robot localization with AprilTags and Limelight MegaTag
- Zero-Code neural network inference with Google Coral
- Learn and build on your own with custom, full python vision pipelines
- Significantly improved thermal performance
- 5.0Gbps USB 3.0 for low-latency Google Coral acceleration
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 15-second boot time
- Impact-resistant illumination LED board mount to prevent broken LEDs
- New latching camera cable
- Hardware expansion port, global shutter upgrade-compatible (coming soon)
- Variable speed fan
- Dedicated EEPROM Storage for camera calibration
- Qwiic support
If you experience issues with your Limelight 3 please visit limelightvision.io. Click on the three lines on the top left of the screen, click on CONTACT, and then complete the form. The wonderful Limelight folks will then work directly with you on your difficulties.
Returns are not accepted for this product.