Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
HS-485HB updates the very popular HS-475HB by adding more torque and greater speed. With a top ball bearing, heavy duty, high impact Karbonite™ gears and high performance circuitry, the HS-485HB offers lots of torque and features excellent centering and resolution.
- 360 Modifiable: Yes
- Connector Wire Length: 11.81" (300mm)
- Free Speed: 60 Degrees/0.20 Seconds @ 4.8V, 60 Degrees/0.17 Seconds @ 6V
- Input Pulse Range: +Pulse Width Control 1500usec Neutral
- Maximum Rotation: 90 degrees
- Operating Angle: 45 Deg. one side pulse traveling 400usec
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Size: 1.57" x 0.79"x 1.44" (40 x 20 x 36.5mm)
- Spline Profile: 24T (C1 Standard)
- Stall Torque: 72 oz/in @ 4.8V, 89 oz/in @ 6V
- Weight: 1.59oz (45g)
we have replaced the 422 with the 485 HB in most cases. the heavier construction make this servo much more reliable in most real world situations, as it is hard to isolate the servo from any unwanted loads.
very quick shipping. have used the servos before. good value
Perfect for. Our robot