EVO Slim for West Coast Drive
$159.00 – $162.50
The AndyMark EVO Slim for CIM is a line of single-speed gearboxes, offering a high performance, lightweight solution to create robust drive trains for competition robots. The EVO Slim line of gearb...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Choose your configuration of the EVO Slim above, it accepts 2 NEO, or CIM Motors as input.
This gearbox is shipped in kit form, not assembled with hardware to accept the selected amount of motors. Please note motors are not included with these gearboxes.
Note about Pinions:
The EVO product line utilizes an included 15 Tooth 32DP pinion gear which does not use a key. If you are are unable or uncomfortable performing the following procedures we recommend purchasing a motor with the pinion pre-installed. They are available as am-0255_15T for the CIM or am-4258_15T for the NEO.
- When using a NEO motor a 3 ton arbor press is required to install this pinion due to the intended interference fit (0.001 - 0.002") Please follow the NEO Press Fit Pinion Guide. This press fit procedure has been tested to have a factor of safety of 3.5 on a NEO.
- When using a CIM motor the pinion may be a slip fit or a press fit (as above) due to the manufacturing tolerances of these motors. In either case apply a few rings of red Loctite 271 to the shaft and inside the pinion, then press the pinion on using the provided aluminum spacer (am-3552) to set the depth from the end of the motor shaft (approximately 0.40"). Red Loctite 271 has been tested to a factor of safety of 4 on a CIM when let to cure for 24 hours.
The EVO Slim for CIM accepts either the E4T Optical Encoder Kit or the SRX Mag Encoder. This requires the use of a 3D printed mount plate. When current inventory is exhausted, the appropriate holes will be added to the motor plates to accommodate our Encoder Mount Pad. When using the SRX Mag Encoder with either option the SRX Magnetic Encoder Mounting Hardware Kit is also required.
If there is no table above this line please email email@example.com
- Input Stage Gear Material: 1117 Steel
- Input Stage Gear Type: 32DP, 20 Degree Pressure Angle, Spur
- Motor Input: CIM, NEO
- Motor Quantity: 1, 2
- Output Shaft: 1/2 in. Hex
- Output Shaft Material: 4140 Steel
- Output Stage Gear Material: 4140 Steel
- Output Stage Gear Type: 20DP, 14.5 Degree Pressure Angle, Spur
- Plate Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Ratio: 4.77:1, 6.00:1, 7.56:1, 10.86:1, 14.17:1, 16.37:1, 22.67:1
- Weight: 1.84 lb.