The AndyMark West Coast Drive Chassis is everything you need to build a robust, 2x1 aluminum box tube West Coast Drive chassis. A West Coast Drive has cantilevered wheels on the sides, so wheels stick out from the frame rather than be contained within it as in the AM14U family of drive bases. This kit is sold WITHOUT motors. The AM WCD has lots of useful features that make it an excellent choice for any team wanting to build a drivetrain in this style.
- Unique geometry enables teams to build it in the efficient chain-in-tube and easily-repairable chain-out-of-tube configurations.
- Corners are firmly held together with AndyMark's 2x1 box tube plugs AND our 90 degree gussets.
- Eight wheel drive with an 0.080" center drop to ensure smooth driving out on the carpet.
- Compatibility with AndyMark's EVO line of transmissions, full compatibility with the EVO Slim.
- All hex-shaft design to enable easy wheel swaps and repair.
- Compatibility with the am-4576 bearing block kits enables custom drive configurations.
- (COMING SOON) Compatible with unique, space-saving flipped NEO gearboxes.
Configurations! Configurations Everywhere!
The West Coast Drive is sold in a number of different configurations, so we have created a handy guide to describe all of them.
- In this configuration, the chain that powers each side of the drivetrain is set inside the 2x1 box tube, saving space, weight, and parts.
- In this configuration, the chain that powers each side of the drivetrain is set outside the 2x1 box tube, giving you the ability to quickly repair the chain and powertrain.
- Frame Only
- This is for purchasing only the frame, with no power transmission, drive shafts, or anything of the kind.
- HiGrip Wheels
- Tried and true wheels for FRC, with an 80A durometer outer tread, plastic interior, and aluminum hub.
- Performance Wheels
- AndyMark's highest performing treaded wheel, made out of pure aluminum with our nitrile tread riveted on.
- No Wheels
- For buying a frame with no wheels included.
- 6" Diameter Wheels
- Your selected wheels will come as 6" diameter wheels.
- 4" Diameter Wheels
- Your selected wheels will come as 4" diameter wheels.
- Not Applicable
- For when you do not have any wheels selected.
- EVO Slim - SOLD WITHOUT MOTORS.
- The transmission the WCD was designed around. Guaranteed performance.
- No Gearbox
- For when you want to order a separate gearbox for your West Coast Drive.