C-Base Frame, CIMple Box Gearboxes, Direct 6 in. Mecanum
This is the long version of the C-Base Frame with 6" Mecanum Wheels. Wheels are directly driven by the CIM motors through CIMple Box gearboxes. The direct drive means there is less play and mo...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This drive base setup is aimed at applications where the robot weight is very light (70 pounds or lighter) and the robot needs to go very fast (22-23 feet per second). For heavier applications, this robot will be underpowered and will not have enough power to move itself effectively. If you desire to have a robot heavier than 70 pounds, you will either need to pick a different chassis or add motors.
- Estimated Chassis Weight: Est. 32 lbs (no controls)
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 22 ft/sec
- Ground Clearance: 1.25"
- Height: 6"
- Length: 30" (built in long configuration)
- Motors: 4 CIM motors
- Suggested Maximum Load: 70 lbs total, using the 4 motors supplied
- Width: 27" (built in long configuration)
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/am14u4-6-in-sr-mecanum-and-toughbox-micro-bundle">BD46MB</a>