WPI has some great documentation on how to interface and mount this motor.
For an easy conversion to a 1/2" Hex shaft, try our Hex Adapter Shaft for Bosch Motor (am-3723)
- Length: 13.5 in.
- Manufacturer: Bosch LLC
- Manufacturer Part #: 6 004 RA3 194-06
- No Load Current: less than or equal to 3 AMPs
- No Load Free Speed: 24 RPM
- Product Lifecycle: <a href='/products/bosch-seat-motor-and-harness-cable?sku=am-3564'>Can be purchased with option cable.</a>
- Stall Current: 12 AMPs
- Stall Torque: 22Nm 16.2 ft-lbs
- Wattage: 44
- Weight: 0.84 lbs
Very impressed with the quick service and s...
Very impressed with the quick service and shipping. The part was as stated. Ended up not needing the part, but damaged the connector so will have to keep it.
Very handy little motors
These motors have very high torque, low RPM, low current draw for their power, and are quite durable in spite of lots of plastic parts. The hollow shaft makes them easy to adapt for many uses, and they have a flat side and a through hole that makes it easy to mount on a flat surface. Plastic gears do mean you have to be careful to not overload them.
Perfectly fine in the proper application. Beware though, it has plastic gears that cannot handle a shock load and will strip the teeth out of it.