Black Flat Urethane Track Timing Belt Tread
This is an endless track drive belt, designed to be a track drive component for a mobile robot. It's made of steel-reinforced urethane timing belt, with a flat, black urethane coating for high trac...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This is an endless track drive belt, designed to be a track drive component for a mobile robot. It's made of steel-reinforced urethane timing belt, with a flat, black urethane coating for high traction. The center of the timing belt includes a "V" for tracking the belt to the center of a grooved pulley. We have pulleys (am-3298a) specially designed to drive this belt.
This belt works with the Raptor Track Drive Module and Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3322)
AndyMark also offers a similar belt with blue roughtop coating (am-3288).
During normal use of this belt, the urethane tread may begin to de-laminate (split apart from the timing belt). If this happens, please follow these steps to fix the belt:
- Keep the belt mounted to the drive pulley mechanism (do not remove the belt from your robot)
- Clean both surfaces where the delamination is happening, removing debris and dirt
- Take time to allow the cleaned area to dry
- Use a rubber to rubber adhesive such as super glue. This has great bonding properties to adhere the tread (roughtop carbox, in this case) to the urethane timing belt material.
- Keep pressure on the newly glued area by moving this area over an end pulley. This applies continual contact between the rubber and timing belt.
- Wait 20-30 minutes for the adhesive to cure.
- Length: 65.5 in., spliced endless loop
- Material: Urethane
- Teeth: 131
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Width: 2 in.