Blue Roughtop Nitrile Track Timing Belt
This is an endless, spliced belt, designed to be a track drive component for a mobile robot. It's made of steel-reinforced urethane timing belt, with an abrasion-resistant blue nitrile roughtop tre...Read More
This belt is featured in the Raptor Track Drive Module and Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3322)
AndyMark also offers a similar flat urethane black belt (am-4017).
During normal use of this belt, the blue rubber tread may begin to delaminate (split apart from the timing belt). If this happens, please follow these steps to fix the belt:
- Keep the belt mounted to the drive pulley mechanism (do not remove the belt from your robot)
- Clean both surfaces where the delamination is happening, removing debris and dirt
- Take time to allow the cleaned area to dry
- Use a rubber to rubber adhesive such as super glue. This has great bonding properties to adhere the tread (roughtop carbox, in this case) to the urethane timing belt material.
- Keep pressure on the newly glued area by moving this area over an end pulley. This applies continual contact between the rubber and timing belt.
- Wait 20-30 minutes for the adhesive to cure.
- Length: 65.5 in., spliced endless loop
- Material: Carbox Nitrile
- Weight: 1.63 lbs
- Width: 2.01 in.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Tread separation after only a few hours of drive time. Second set of treads have no issue at this time.
"in past years Team 195 has used track drive. when you get any sideways deflection we had the tracks tear in half. your rhinotracks are the same composition as what we used. for straight on pushing we were unstoppable, but when we took a hit from the side we were dead in the water. i am going to have our team buy a set and do some tests. it looks like a great product"