AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
2018 Assembly Instructions with Bumpers
2018 How to attach Bumpers Power Up Chassis
This chassis DOES NOT include CIM motors or Bumper Hardware.
Built on the same great features of the AM14U2 chassis, this can be configured into many different perimeter configurations, and now easier wheel and gearbox configurations!
It is shipped as a Kit with plates that would build its original square configuration, without any components reduced in length. This makes it the largest possible size and allows for the user to customize the chassis to become a long or wide version. The assembly instructions show how it can be changed, be sure to check out the assembly videos as well.
Box Size: 5.5" x 6.5" x 33"
Weight without CIM Motors: ~25lbs
- 2 - AM14U3 Outer Plate (am-2951a)
- 2 - AM14U3 Inside Plate (am-2952a)
- 2 - AM14U3 End Plate (am-2953a)
- 2 - TB Mini Gearbox for AM14U, 10.71:1 Ratio (am-2598_107)
- 2 - 500EX Hex Hub (am-2568)
- 2 - Churro, 24.25" long (am-2974)
- 4 - 2x3 Hole Bracket (am-2954)
- 8 - Churro, 3.375" long (am-2569)
- 6 - 6" HiGrip Wheels (am-0940a)
- 4 - Gates HTD, 15mm wide, 120T Belts (am-2704)
- 4 - Gates HTD 15mm Wide 131T Belts (am-2571)
- 4 - Gates HTD, 15mm wide, 160T Belts (am-2266)
- 20 - 1/4-20 x 3/4 Thread Forming Screw (am-1310)
- 4 - 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (am-1054)
- 4 - 3/8-16 x 4.25" Hex Head Screw (am-1297)
- 2 - Hex Plastic Spacer, 0.57" long (am-1305)
- 4 - Small Plastic Spacer, 0.28" long (am-1306)
- 4 - Long Plastic Spacer, 0.85" long (am-1307)
- 16 - Pulley Half, 42 Tooth (am-2234_half)
- 48 - 10-24 x 1.25" long Thread Forming Screw (am-1266)
- 8 - 1614ZZ Bearing (am-0209)
- 2 - FR8ZZ-HexHD Bearing (am-2986)
- 40 - 10-32 x 0.5" long SHCS (am-1002)
- 40 - 10-32 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/am14u4-kit-of-parts-chassis">am-14U4</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.
So simple, so robust, so versatile!
So easy to build this straight up according to the directions and have a working robust drivetrain! We have used it that way, as well as mods to omni/H drive, expansion to a 10 wheel monstrosity (utilizing the optional wedge plate), and my favorite, which is to cut 11" off one end, keep the CoG low, use 4 CIMs, and make a highly agile 4 wheel robot. We used the optional cross plate this year; good stuff! We haven't used the TB Micro mounts yet, but this looks like it would make a simple and awesome mecanum frame as well.
Easy to put together.
Any time I have had the occasion to work with the customer service department at AndyMark, they have gone above and beyond to help me. Can't say enough good things about this company and their service!
Every time O have dealt with Andy Mark it has been great. Quick delivery and friendly staff when I call.
Power distribution kit
I just received this part and have not had a chance to evaluate it yet, but I have purchased many pieces of equipment for our team through your website and have never been dissatisfied with the parts or the service.
Top product quality
It's a surprise for our mentors to get such top quality parts for our robot.