6 in. SR Mecanum, Nano Tube Chassis, Drive Base
This drive base system package is a kit chassis, ready for a controls system. This system is targeted at non-FIRST competition use. It's a great system to learn the basics of chassis hardware an...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This system is targeted at non-FIRST competition use. It's a great system to learn the basics of chassis hardware and have some fun while doing it.
- Estimated Maximum Pushing Power: 110% of weight (~50 lbs without any load)
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 8 feet/sec
- Height: 6 in.
- Length: 33.5 in.
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs, evenly distributed and supported near wheels
- Material: Aluminum extruded side tubes, Steel gears, 70a durometer rubber rollers, Aluminum and steel wheel side plates, Perforated PVC bottom sheet (0.12 in. thick)
- Motors: 2.5" CIM Motors (4), 12VDC, 337 watts power (each)
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Width: 25.36 in.
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/am14u4-6-in-sr-mecanum-and-toughbox-micro-bundle">BD46MB</a>