6 in. SR Mecanum, Nano Tube Chassis, Drive Base
This drive base system package is a kit chassis, ready for a controls system. This system is targeted at non-FIRST competition use. It's a great system to learn the basics of chassis hardware an...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This system is targeted at non-FIRST competition use. It's a great system to learn the basics of chassis hardware and have some fun while doing it.
- Estimated Maximum Pushing Power: 110% of weight (~50 lbs without any load)
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 8 feet/sec
- Height: 6 in.
- Length: 33.5 in.
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs,evenly distributed and supported near wheels
- Material: Aluminum extruded side tubes,Steel gears,70a durometer rubber rollers,Aluminum and steel wheel side plates,Perforated PVC bottom sheet (0.12 in. thick)
- Motors: 2.5" CIM Motors (4),12VDC,337 watts power (each)
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Width: 25.36 in.