4 in. DuraOmni Wheel w/ 3/8 in. Bearings
4" DuraOmni Wheel with 3/8" id bearings. This heavy duty omni wheel is a vast improvement over our older 4" omni wheels and other wheels on the market. The body has been totally redesigned with...Read More
The body is made from black polycarbonate, while the rollers are each molded with a nylon core and TPU tread. These rollers spin smoothly on a captured 1/8" x 1.875" dowel pin.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.157 in.) on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Bore: 0.375 in.
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Load Capacity: 120 lbs (rollers don't spin past this point)
- Material: Black polycarbonate, Gray TPU, white nylon, nylon spinning on steel
- Roller Axle: 1/8" diameter steel dowel pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 8
- Weight: 0.72 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 2.0 in.
On time and heavy duty omni wheels
Looking forward to seeing how these handle up the FTC mountain.
We put these on an old frame and so far they are working great! We wouldn't expect anything less. The roll very smoothly in both directions and appear to be very sturdy.