10 in. Mecanum Wheel Set, Steel Body, 6-hole Bore
These rugged 10 in. Mecanum wheels are sold in assembled units, with 12 rollers per wheel. The rollers are a heavy-duty wheel itself, with a robust nylon core spinning on a 1/2 in. steel axle. ...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in the price of the wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and one ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (on one side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2 in. id, use am-0030. For a 3/8 in. id, use am-0573. The sprocket needs to be spaced out in order for the chain to have clearance with the side of the wheel.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.204" dia) on a 1.875" bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125"
- Diameter: 10"
- Load Capacity: 440 lbs (currently testing capacity)
- Material: Polycarbonate,Nylon
- Roller Axle: 1/2" steel axle
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 12
- Weight: 9 lbs each
- Width Across Middle: 4"