Winch, Shift-to-Neutral, Ratcheting Gearbox from iR3
Here is an innovative winching, shifting gearbox brought to you by utilizing iR3 Creative Engineering's Modulox designs and AndyMark's shifting designs. This gearbox provides a method to pull tensi...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This gearbox made with iR3 Modulox parts was originally used on the Ri3D 1.0 Team 2014 Robot. Video detail and more information on how this design was used and implemented can be found on the Ri3D 1.0 Blog.
Winch, Shift-to-Neutral, Ratcheting Gearbox is shipped un-assembled, in a kit form. The CIM Motor is NOT included in this gearbox. This motor must be purchased separately.
Motor Input:"Lunch Box" Modulox Gearbox accepts one 2.5 inch CIM Motor. Hardware is included for attaching one of these motors.
- One - Modulox Lunch Box kit (am-0846)
- One - Bearing Block for Modulox (am-0862)
- One - 12 Tooth CIM Gear (am-0741)
- One - Shift Block and Shaft Assembly (am-0293)
- One - Dog Gear (with #4-40 screw) (am-0020)
- One - 48 Tooth Large Ouptut Gear (am-0022)
- One - Long Shifter Hex Shaft for Modulox (am-2770)
- One - FR6ZZL Bearing (am-0573)
- One - FR8ZZ Bearing (am-0030)
- One - 1614ZZ Bearing (am-0209)
- One - 3/8" Ratcheting Hand Tool (am-2775)
- One - Spring (am-2777)
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/4-tooth-dog-afterburner-winch-kit">am-3344a</a>
- Ratio: Various
Returns are not accepted for this product.