Use Promo Code AMBLACKFRIDAY2022 for Discounts on all tools and FIRST LEGO League Challenge & Inspire Sets!
Ultrasonic proximity sensor EZ0 MB1200 MaxBotix
The XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 offers the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any indoor sensor we currently offer. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 an excellent choice wherever wide beam detection...Read More
The XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 offers the widest and most sensitive beam pattern
of any indoor sensor we currently offer. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-EZ0
an excellent choice wherever wide beam detection, reliable people
detection, or reliable small obstacle detection are required.
This sensor is manufactured by MaxBotics.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets