Ultrasonic proximity sensor, EZ, MB1013, MaxBotix
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ1 is a great choice for use where sensitivity is needed along with side object rejection. The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ1 is a good, low-cost starting place for a customer no...Read More
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ1 is a great choice for use where sensitivity is needed along with side object rejection.
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ1 is a good, low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensor to use.
This sensor is manufactured by MaxBotics.
- Resolution of 1‑mm
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range-findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm will typically range as 30 cm
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation HR‑MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
Don't see what you need?