Check out our Github page and Subscribe to be notified about software updates. Is there a sensor that you think should be in this? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
- Updatable with an SD card
- Firmware updates in the future to add sensors
- Data can be seen in a voltage or ADC mode (0-1023)
- USB Serial Data Output:
- Format: Menu Number, Timestamp, Sensor Data (ADC)
- Mulitcolor LED
- Provides sensor feedback
- Powered by 9v for mobility
- Comes with:
- 1 - Sensor Screen
- 1 - 3D Printed Sensor Screen Case
- Current Sensor (am-2709)
- Precision Potentiometer (am-2619)
- Absolute Encoder with Cable (am-2899)
- Dart Hall Effect Sensor (am-3313)
- CIMcoder (am-3314)
- E4T OEM Miniature Optical Encoder Kit (am-3132)
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor, EZ, MB1013, MaxBotix (am-2434)
- All sensors in the Sensor6PAK (am-3220)
- NeveRest Encoders
- PG Encoders
- Reads PWM
- Dimmable Flashlight
Rick Pease's sensor screen is like a Tri-corder for FRC sensors
I recently used the Sensor Screen to debug and evaluate multiple types of sensors on both work and home projects and it did exactly what I needed. Awesome! Would highly recommend!
Looking forward to using this
This comes as a kit. But, the capabilities for being able to test sensors without the control system are important.
"An Excellent device to test your sensors!"
"I got a chance to use one of these, with the help of AM, at the championships a couple of weeks ago. We had a CIMcoder that didn't seem to be working quite right. I spoke with AM about it, and they came over to our pit with the tester. We connected it, and discovered that one of the 2 cimcoders wasn't putting any counts out until it was rev'ed up to about 1500-2000 RPM. It was really handy in that it powers the sensor, gives a direct readout of the RPM and direction. We still have to figure out what's up with the cimcoder once the robot is shipped back, but this tool is really handy and we are going to get one! Mike 2846 FireBears"
Good documentation Needs and SD card for updating Small device with a lot of features Expandable so never worrying about obsolences.