Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
25 Series 48 Tooth Ninja Star Sprocket
The Ninja Star Sprocket is a series of sprockets aimed at giving FTC more options for moving drive systems and mechanisms. This 25 series sprocket features a 16 mm circle of 0.14" holes, to work wi...Read More
- Bolt Circle: 0.14 in. Holes on 0.630 in. (16 mm) Circle AND 0.2 in. Holes on 1.875 in. Circle
- Bore Diameter: 0.312 in. - 0.321 in.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Outside Diameter: 3.964 in.
- Pitch Diameter: 3.822 in.
- Series: 25
- Thickness: 0.088 in. - 0.098 in.
- Weight: 0.07 lbs
This is exactly what is needed to put a variety of andymark wheels on a tetrix robot. We had just got done drilling the AM bolt circle in a Tetrix sprocket the day this Ninja Star was announced.