The cable is made of 6 gauge multi-stranded wire with 1/4 inch ring terminals securely crimped with a 6-ton crimping tool and protected with heat shrink. You have a choice between rigid PVC insulation or flexible Silicone insulation. The tip-to-tip length is approximately 20 inches. You can find this cable used in the Robot Power Cable Kit.Components within Part:
- One - SB-50A Anderson Power Products connector
- One - 6 gauge red wire ~11 inches long
- One - 6 gauge black wire ~18 inches long
- Two - 1/4 inch ring terminal
- Two - Blue heat shrinks over terminals
- Connectors: Anderson Powerpole SB50, 1/4 in. Ring Terminal
- Gauge: 6
- Length: Approximately 20 in.
- Product Lifecycle: am-0698 - purchase as <a href='/products/robot-power-cable-offset-black-red-custom-lengths-up-to-36-in?sku=am-0698_B18R11'>am-0698_B18R11</a><br>OR<br>am-4479 - purchase as <a href='/products/robot-power-cable-offset-black-red-custom-lengths-up-to-36-in?sku=am-4479_B18R11'>am-4479_B18R11</a>
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Warning before you connect a battery!
Please make sure you check that the polarity is correct before you connect the battery. We received ours with the red on the - side and the black on the + side. We had to redo it ourselves. (AndyMark response: We are very sorry about this mistake. Thank you for pointing this out.)
Saves time and effort
Getting these things precrimped is a real time saver. It save the team the worry of something not passing inspection.
Makes switching batteries on the fly a fast and simple procedure