This 12V flexible color-changing LED strip is perfect for robot lighting whether it's for fun or feedback. When used with an RGB controller (sold separately) one can control the color output including solid colors (red, green, blue, etc.) gradient fading, and blinking. This strip is not individually addressable, but it is 12V which means there is no need for a 12V to 5V converter. We recommend PowerPoles for connecting this LED strip to your controller.
If you need PowerPoles and contacts included, check out the RGB LED Light Strip with Connectors (am-3543).
This strip displays one single color at a time.
- Beam Angle: 120º
- Cuttable: every 3 LEDs, approx. every 4", at designated cut marks
- Dimmable: Yes
- IP Rating: IP30
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- LED Quantity: 150x SMD5050 RGB
- Length: Aproximately 8 feet
- Life Expectancy: 35, 000 hours
- Linkable: Cut sections are linkable by directly soldering wires or via optional connectors
- PCB Color: Black
- Pin Order: +BRG
- Power: 36W
- Width: 10mm
- Wire Leads: 22AWG
Don't see what you need?