Powerpole Distribution Board
$44.00 – $88.00
You won't find a better power distribution setup than this board. Use it for testing intakes, arms, running small robots, and more!The best in simple power distribution is here. This board features...Read More
You won't find a better power distribution setup than this board. Use it for testing intakes, arms, running small robots, and more!
The best in simple power distribution is here. This board features six individually fused outputs, requiring standard Mini fuses or auto-resetting breakers like am-4112. The input and outputs use 45 amp Anderson Powerpole connectors, allowing for easy and quick connections. Large copper traces allowing for plenty of currents to all outputs.
This board doesn't look the same! You're right, we've made several improvements to this amazing board. Improvements to the case are also included!
- The number of outputs increased from five to SIX.
- Fuse holding connectors now feature support hardware making fuse swaps even more reliable.
- The case is printed out of rigid PETG in two halves for easy assembly.
- Two mounting holes sized for 10-32 screws are three inches apart. Use these to secure your board anywhere with cable ties or strong hardware to perforated polycarbonate sheets.
- Four mounting holes sized for 6-32 holes on a 64mm x 32mm grid perfect for mounting to S3 or other FIRST Tech Challenge ecosystem components.
- Hole Pattern: 10-32 holes on 3 inch grid, 6-32 holes on a 64mm x 32mm grid
- Maximum Outlet Current: 30 Amps
- Number of Outputs: 6
- Overall Height: 1.7 in.
- Overall Length: 3.7 in.
- Overall Width: 1.8 in.
- Total Max Amperage: 100 Amps
- Voltage: Designed for 12VDC
Don't see what you need?
Well built, good value
Nice compact power back plane. Nice Thick PCB traces. I feel comfortable using this for my robot power layout.
Can we get a 100A class input connector?
This look great, especially with the sixth circuit. I would have used it for a recent project with a 100A main breaker except that I am not comfortable putting that much current through a PP45 connector.