AndyMark will be closed Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Wishing everyone a happy & safe holiday.
Individual Components within this Bundle:
- 6 - Pneumatic fitting straight 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/4 in. NPT male (am-2010)
- 12 - Pneumatic fitting straight 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/8 in. NPT male (am-2011)
- 4 - Pneumatic fitting union tee 1/4 in. tube (am-2015)
- 2 - 1/8" NPT Hex Head Plug (am-2024)
- 4 - Hex Nipple 1/4 in.-1/8 in. NPT (am-2025)
- 8 - Flow control, 1/8 NPT, for 1/4 tubing (am-2032)
- 2 - Female Fitting 1/8 in. NPT 1/4 in. tube (am-2033)
- 12 - Pneumatic fitting elbow 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/8 in. NPT male (am-2039)
- 2 - Low Density PTFE Tape Roll 1/2" x 520" (am-2045)
- 4 - Fitting pneumatic Y 1/4 press-in (two) 1/8 in. NPT (one) (am-2183)
- 4 - Fitting pneumatic straight Y 1/4 press-in (am-2184)
- 2 - 1/4" NPT Hex Head Plug (am-2185)
- 2 - Fitting Y Brass 1/8 in. NPT 2 F 1 M (am-2186)
- 4 - Pneumatic Fitting, Hex Nipple, Brass, 1/8" NPT (am-2187)
- 2 - Fitting Brass Hex Nipple 1/4 in. NPT (am-2188)
- 8 - Fitting pneumatic elbow 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/4 in. NPT male (am-2189)
- 4 - Valve, Hand, 1/8 NPT, 1/4 Tube Press-in (am-2257)
- 2 - Fitting Cross Brass 1/8 in. NPT 3 F 1 M (am-2380)
- 2 - Fitting Adapter 1/8 NPT Male 1/4 NPT Female (am-2381)
- 1 - ProLatch Stowaway with 3-28 Adjustable Compartments (am-2660)
- 2 - Based on availability and functionality either of the following:
Great kit with great variety!
This is a great little kit that gives a nice sampling of different fittings. Once you find what works best for your application, then you can go out and order more of that part if you need them!
I have thrown a few of the connectors away since they do not hold the air hose.
"Good kit, lots of useless parts"
"I love having a nice box filled with goodies, but there is so much that I know we will never use. I don't think I will ever use 10 nipples (is there even an application for them in FRC pneumatic systems?), any of the hand valves, the crosses and threaded T joints, or any of the elbow flow controls (since they are bidirectional, not out metering like they say. We always use in-line that we purchase elsewhere.) Overall, it's a good kit but has too much junk."
"Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)"
"This kit is great - especially for teams that like to take along subsets of their supplies."
Product: Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)